Monday, September 19, 2011

40K: Medusa Completed




It totally figures that I finished my Medusa kit-bash over the weekend and then see the Release Rumor on BOLS about Medusas.

Anyway, here are a few pics. The siege gun is a Earthshaker chopped up and mounted backwards. For the muzzle I used a highliter cap. The earlier version was maybe a tad cooler but I couldn’t get it to fit into a gunsheild so that was that.

The weapon platform slides into the bay, just like the Earthshaker platform does. I’ll get some detail on the bits I used at some point if anybody cares, otherwise, here she is.






4 comments:

Student Teacher said...

I really dig your ice camo!

Joe Kopena said...

Man, I knew I lost a highlighter somewhere...

Pretty awesome looking, definitely looks like a real kit so I don't think you need to sweat the new release at all.

Pete said...

The powder residue around the barrel is what really makes this piece stand out. Well done!

CylonDave said...

Great job on the BOOMSTICK!! :)