Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WIP: Ministorum Priest and Terminus Est

The priest received some base layers of browns and I blocked in foundation colors on metals and flesh. Obviously I'm trying to make him parson-like. I also blocked in the scars which will get some pink adjustment later.


Fast update: Terminus Est is assembled and ready for some gap filling. It was a fiddly kit, needing much off-center placement and bending with pliers to get alignment right. Fortunately, Chaos has little tolerance for precision, literally, and this Nurgle warship is no exception. If it was a Tzeentch vessel it’d be different story. I’ll hit it with some painters caulk for gap filling and some greenstuff to reclaim some details.

2 comments:

The Inner Geek said...

I like the way the flesh looks on that priest already.

Yeti's Yell said...

Thanks Inner Geek. I love the progress on your scratch-built Titan... pretty awesome.